Yeah, there’s just a lot going on in my life right now and not enough time to be still and reflect on it all. That’s often something blogs are good for. But of course, you have to take/make the time to blog. It’s a Catch-22 thing.
So what’s all this stuff going on in my life? Well, let’s see…
- I’m changing jobs which is actually a fairly significant career change
- I’m involved in the creation of a new church
- I’m returning to the halau, Ka Lei Wehi O Ka Mailelauloa, playing Ipu again
- I’m in the Navy Reserves (that whole one weeked a month and two weeks a year, don’t believe them – it’s more than that by quite a bit)
- And I still do my regular daily life things like being a husband, being a father, surfing, running, swimming, etc.
I gotta hammer all this into some sense of managable order. I’ll start on that tomorrow.